- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 frozen rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Knead the rolls together into a ball.
- Roll into a 13 inch circle.
- Place on a 12 inch pizza pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for 5 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 350.
- Cover with the chocolate chips, coconut, pecans and milk in that order.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Chill before serving
50 Shades of Taste
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More