- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 frozen rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Knead the rolls together into a ball.
- Roll into a 13 inch circle.
- Place on a 12 inch pizza pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for 5 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 350.
- Cover with the chocolate chips, coconut, pecans and milk in that order.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Chill before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More