- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 frozen rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Knead the rolls together into a ball.
- Roll into a 13 inch circle.
- Place on a 12 inch pizza pan, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for 5 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 350.
- Cover with the chocolate chips, coconut, pecans and milk in that order.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Chill before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More