- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup Karo light or dark corn syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 4 cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- In large bowl with mixer at medium speed.
- Beat first 5 ingredients until smooth.
- Gradually beat in flour and salt.
- Chill one hour on floured surface, roll out dough 1/3 at a time to 1/8in thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Place 1 in apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool on rack.
- Decorate as desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Cookin'See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More