- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 25
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup cherry preserves
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2/3 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Confectioner's sugar
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar and eggs.
- Sift together flour and spices.
- Add soda to buttermilk and add to butter mixture alternating with flour mixture. Gently fold in the preserves, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased and floured angel food tube pan.
- Bake at 325 F. for about 1 ½ hours or till cake tests done.
- Cool for 15 minutes after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle with sifted confectioner's sugar.
NotesEveryone has they're own version-yes?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More