- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs. Red Bliss Potatoes
- 1/2 lb. Jimmy Dean® Bacon, cooked
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 stalks of celery, minced
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1. Cook the potatoes in a pot of boiling water until slightly firm. Chill and peel off skin.
- 2. Slice the potatoes into 1/2" slices.
- 3. Chop the cooked bacon strips.
- 4. In a large pot combine the onions, bacon celery, chopped parsley, vegetable oil and white vinegar. Mix well.
- 5. In a small sauce pan bring the water to a boil and add the sugar. Cook 1 minute until the sugar is dissolved.
- 6. Add the sugar water to the oil and vinegar mixture.
- 7. Add the sliced potatoes and gently toss the potatoes so they well covered in the dressing.
- 8. Serve within two hours. Refrigerate leftovers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More