- Cooking Time: 20 - 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread mix
- 1/3 cup fat free sweet condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tbsp Molly McButter butter flakes (or something like that)
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- Follow the box directions for Corn Bread (Johnny Cake) by preheating oven to 400F.
- Blend ingredients and fill square pan and bake 20-25 minutes.
NotesThis is for those days when I am too lazy to make it from scratch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More