- Cooking Time: 20 - 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread mix
- 1/3 cup fat free sweet condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tbsp Molly McButter butter flakes (or something like that)
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- Follow the box directions for Corn Bread (Johnny Cake) by preheating oven to 400F.
- Blend ingredients and fill square pan and bake 20-25 minutes.
NotesThis is for those days when I am too lazy to make it from scratch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More