- Cooking Time: 20 - 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread mix
- 1/3 cup fat free sweet condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tbsp Molly McButter butter flakes (or something like that)
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- Follow the box directions for Corn Bread (Johnny Cake) by preheating oven to 400F.
- Blend ingredients and fill square pan and bake 20-25 minutes.
NotesThis is for those days when I am too lazy to make it from scratch.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More