- Cooking Time: 20 - 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread mix
- 1/3 cup fat free sweet condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fat free milk
- 1 tbsp Molly McButter butter flakes (or something like that)
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- Follow the box directions for Corn Bread (Johnny Cake) by preheating oven to 400F.
- Blend ingredients and fill square pan and bake 20-25 minutes.
NotesThis is for those days when I am too lazy to make it from scratch.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More