- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOk, so I tried this one day when I was too lazy to make my own and couldn't find a can in the fridge
- Reduced-Fat Cresent Rolls
- 1:1 ratio of sugar and cinnamon
- Lay the dough out flat in the triangles and sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the triangles, in a well-covered layer.
- Roll the cresent rolls as the direction says and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Spray the rolls with butter spray and sprinkle sugar on top of them.
- Bake as directed
- Enjoy :D
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-MilwaukeeSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More