- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Reduced-Fat Cresent Rolls
- 1:1 ratio of sugar and cinnamon
- Lay the dough out flat in the triangles and sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the triangles, in a well-covered layer.
- Roll the cresent rolls as the direction says and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Spray the rolls with butter spray and sprinkle sugar on top of them.
- Bake as directed
- Enjoy :D
NotesOk, so I tried this one day when I was too lazy to make my own and couldn't find a can in the fridge
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More