- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Reduced-Fat Cresent Rolls
- 1:1 ratio of sugar and cinnamon
- Lay the dough out flat in the triangles and sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mixture over the triangles, in a well-covered layer.
- Roll the cresent rolls as the direction says and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Spray the rolls with butter spray and sprinkle sugar on top of them.
- Bake as directed
- Enjoy :D
NotesOk, so I tried this one day when I was too lazy to make my own and couldn't find a can in the fridge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Summertime SippersSee More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More