- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 9x13 cake, completely cooled
- 2 cups Light & Fluffy Frosting (recipe follows)
- 2 black licorice drops or jelly beans
- 1 9x13 cake board, cut in half crosswise and covered
- Plastic spiders (optional)
- If cake top is rounded, trim horizontally with long serrated knife.
- Trim sides of cake.
- Using photo as guide, draw ghost outline on 13X9-inch piece of waxed paper.
- Cut pattern out and place on cake.
- Cut out ghost.
- Place on prepared cake board.
- Prepare Light & Fluffy Frosting.
- Frost ghost, swirling frosting.
- Arrange licorice drops for eyes and spiders as shown in photo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More