- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 9x13 cake, completely cooled
- 2 cups Light & Fluffy Frosting (recipe follows)
- 2 black licorice drops or jelly beans
- 1 9x13 cake board, cut in half crosswise and covered
- Plastic spiders (optional)
- If cake top is rounded, trim horizontally with long serrated knife.
- Trim sides of cake.
- Using photo as guide, draw ghost outline on 13X9-inch piece of waxed paper.
- Cut pattern out and place on cake.
- Cut out ghost.
- Place on prepared cake board.
- Prepare Light & Fluffy Frosting.
- Frost ghost, swirling frosting.
- Arrange licorice drops for eyes and spiders as shown in photo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More