- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 9x13 cake, completely cooled
- 2 cups Light & Fluffy Frosting (recipe follows)
- 2 black licorice drops or jelly beans
- 1 9x13 cake board, cut in half crosswise and covered
- Plastic spiders (optional)
- If cake top is rounded, trim horizontally with long serrated knife.
- Trim sides of cake.
- Using photo as guide, draw ghost outline on 13X9-inch piece of waxed paper.
- Cut pattern out and place on cake.
- Cut out ghost.
- Place on prepared cake board.
- Prepare Light & Fluffy Frosting.
- Frost ghost, swirling frosting.
- Arrange licorice drops for eyes and spiders as shown in photo.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More