- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Assorted decorations: 3 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies, decorating gel, 5 candy pumpkins, 10 pieces of candy corn
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and half of the cookie crumbs. Spread evenly into 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with the remaining cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, decorate creme sandwich cookies with decorating gel to resemble tombstones. Set aside until ready to use.
- INSERT decorated cookies into top of dessert just before serving. Add candies. Drop large spoonfuls of the remaining whipped topping onto dessert to resemble ghosts. Cover and store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More