- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween
- 1/3 cup mini-marshmallows
- 1 18-oz. tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/8 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the cookie dough into a ball. Transfer the ball to the cookie sheet and roll into a 12-inch circle, flouring the rolling pin as needed. Score the dough into 'pizza' wedges, using the tip of a knife. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap and roughly chop 1/2 cup SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars.
- Remove and top with the mini-marshmallows, chopped SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars and 1 cup M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Candies for Halloween. Return to the oven and bake for another 7 minutes, simply to soften candies.
- To serve, cut cookie into wedges.
NotesIt's a cookie in costume! This big, chocolatey cookie treat will be the hit of the party!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More