- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies for Halloween
- 1/3 cup mini-marshmallows
- 1 18-oz. tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/8 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the cookie dough into a ball. Transfer the ball to the cookie sheet and roll into a 12-inch circle, flouring the rolling pin as needed. Score the dough into 'pizza' wedges, using the tip of a knife. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap and roughly chop 1/2 cup SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars.
- Remove and top with the mini-marshmallows, chopped SNICKERS® Brand FUN SIZE® Bars and 1 cup M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Candies for Halloween. Return to the oven and bake for another 7 minutes, simply to soften candies.
- To serve, cut cookie into wedges.
NotesIt's a cookie in costume! This big, chocolatey cookie treat will be the hit of the party!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Get Cookin'See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More