- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is something that I just threw together several yrs ago when the kids were small...They loved it! I serve it with big pan of cornbread and lots of butter on a cold night....Good and filling!
- 1 lb groud beef
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 Can of Veg All mixed vegetables (drained)(15 oz can)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Brown ground beef and about half way through add the chopped onions and salt and pepper....(I like lots of pepper)
- when browned add the veggies and soup. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes.....This is DELICIOUS
- If you place in a cassorole dish and top with mashed potatoes and broil till potatoes are nice and brown it also passes as a great, fast Mock Sheppards Pie.