- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup nutella
- 12 (1/2 inch thick) slices of pound cake
- 6 fresh strawberrys thinly sliced
- butter flavored nonstick cooking spray
- Heat a panini grill to medium according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over 1 side of all of the pound cake slices.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries over 6 cake slices.
- Cover with the remaining cake slices, chocolate side down.
- Spray panini grill with nonstick spray and grill each panino until the pound cake is crisp and golden and the fillings are warm, about 2 minutes. Cut each panino in half and serve.
NotesI saw this on Giadas show and it is soooo good.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Italian Exchange
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More