- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup nutella
- 12 (1/2 inch thick) slices of pound cake
- 6 fresh strawberrys thinly sliced
- butter flavored nonstick cooking spray
- Heat a panini grill to medium according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over 1 side of all of the pound cake slices.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries over 6 cake slices.
- Cover with the remaining cake slices, chocolate side down.
- Spray panini grill with nonstick spray and grill each panino until the pound cake is crisp and golden and the fillings are warm, about 2 minutes. Cut each panino in half and serve.
NotesI saw this on Giadas show and it is soooo good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More