- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 slices pancetta, chopped *I used 6 slices of prosciutto instead
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan
- 6 large egg yolks
- 18 ounces fresh fettuccine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Saute the bacon and pancetta in a heavy large frying pan over medium heat until almost crisp, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the cinnamon over the bacon and pancetta and saute until the bacon is crisp and golden, about 2 minutes longer. Cool. Whisk in the cream, cheese, and yolks to blend.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the fettuccine and cook until it is just tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes. Drain. Add the fettuccine to the cream mixture and toss over medium-low heat until the sauce coats the pasta thickly, about 5 minutes (do not boil). Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper. Transfer the pasta to a large wide serving bowl. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
Notes"A truly unique flavor experience. This is best served fresh (eaten as leftovers not recommended)."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More