- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta until it is tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes. Whisk the lemon juice, oil and Parmesan in a bowl to blend.
- Drain the pasta and reserve approximately 1 c. of the pasta water. Toss the pasta with the lemon sauce, and pasta water, adding 1/4 c. at a time as needed to moisten. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with lemon zest and chopped basil.
Notes"I had read many a good review on the food network about this recipe so I thought I'd give it a shot. It was much better than I had anticipated. I only had one lemon to juice, and it was still very flavorful and delicious."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More