- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied & cut in half
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour (for dredging)
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 5 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c. chicken stock
- 1/4 c. brined capers, rinsed
- 1/3 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- Season chicken with salt & pepper. Dredge in flour and shake off excess.
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, melt 2 Tbsp butter with 3 Tbsp olive oil. When butter and oil start to sizzle, add 2 pieces of chicken and cook for 3 minutes. When browned, flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove and transfer to plate. Repeat instructions for other 2 pieces of chicken.
- Into the pan add lemon juice, stock, and capers. Return to stove & bring to a boil, scraping bottom of pan for extra flavor. Check for seasoning and adjust to taste. Return all chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove chicken to platter. Add remaining 2 Tbsp butter to sauce and whish vigorously. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with parsley.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More