- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large egg
- 1 lb butter
- 2 cps gran sugar
- 1 tbls vanilla and a dash of maple extract
- 1tsp salt
- 4 cps all-purpose flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 lb semi sweet chocolate chunks
- Cream butter and sugar and egg till light and creamy.
- Add extracts,salt,and blend till incorporated.
- Add flour,baking soda,and continue to mix till a smooth dough is formed.
- Stir in walnuts, chocolate and mix well.
- Scoop cookie dough using a large scoop about 4 oz. place on cookie sheet, flatten each cookie to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake in pre heated oven at 350* for 15 min.
NotesI got this recipe from a little resturant on Cape Cod.
These are really really good, crisp not chewey .