- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large egg
- 1 lb butter
- 2 cps gran sugar
- 1 tbls vanilla and a dash of maple extract
- 1tsp salt
- 4 cps all-purpose flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 lb semi sweet chocolate chunks
- Cream butter and sugar and egg till light and creamy.
- Add extracts,salt,and blend till incorporated.
- Add flour,baking soda,and continue to mix till a smooth dough is formed.
- Stir in walnuts, chocolate and mix well.
- Scoop cookie dough using a large scoop about 4 oz. place on cookie sheet, flatten each cookie to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Bake in pre heated oven at 350* for 15 min.
NotesI got this recipe from a little resturant on Cape Cod.
These are really really good, crisp not chewey .
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Koken met Oma
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More