- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place butter or margarine in a deep dish pie plate.
- Melt in oven.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with egg beater or electric mixer.
- Add flour and salt and beat until smooth.
- Stir in milk.
- Very carefullly pour the batter into the pie plate over melted butter or margarine. Do not mix!
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into wedges.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar.
- It may be served with maple syrup, fruit or jelly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More