- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package carmels
- 1 package of tea cookies (lady fingers, tea biscuits)
- Get the biggest mold you can find.
- Line with wax paper or aluminum foil.Melt chocolate divide into two portions. Pour half the mixture into the mold and swirl around, place in the refrigerator to harden and chill. Meanwhile melt the carmels set aside. Place the tea cookies in a blender or food processor and blend till fine crumbs, pour into a bowl and mix just enough butter into the cookies to make it soft. Now take out the chocolate mold and pour the carmel in spread evenly, place back into the refrigerator to set the chocolate again. About 5 minutes, then take out and spread the cookies over the caramel evenly. Pour the remaining chocolate over the cookies and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Then remove from the refrigerator and unmold. Waallllaaaallllaaaa!!!!!!
- A GIANT TWIX BAR.
- One of my kids favorite to make when they have sleepovers.
- Use your imagination as to what you can use as a mold. Loaf pan, french baguette pan perhaps. We use the latter one.
NotesThis is so delicious you cant't stop nibbleing on it.