- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 700 gr. giant shrimps (with shell)
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbs fresh ginger shredded
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 c dark soya sauce
- 1/2 c fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbs sugar
- For the dip
- 1/2 c mayonaise
- 1 tbs shredded lemon rind
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs mustard ( Dyon)
- 1/4 c parmesan shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix mayonaise, rind, lemon juice, mustard and parmesan,
- mix well and add salt and pepper to taste, put in the fridge.
- In a big pan boil salted water add shrimps, cover pan and cook for 3 min. on medium heat till colour change to rose.
- Drain shrimps and take of shells except for the tails.
- In a bowl mix soya sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, sugar and olive oil.
- Add shrimps to marinade and mix well to toss, put 60 min in the fridge.
- Take shrimps out of the marinade and serve with the parmesan dip.
- Bon appetite
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More