- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: 8 People
- Preparation Time: 15 Miutes
- Ginataan with Bilo Bilo and Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Sweet Potato Chopped in 1/2 Inch Chunks
- 2-3 Plantains Bananas in 1/2 Inch Slices
- Bilo Bilo (Recipe Below)
- 2 Cans of Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 Cups of Water
- Bilo bilo
- 1 box of Mochiko
- Water to texture
- Create a simple syrup with sugar and water in a medium stock pot.
- Once the simple syrup is brought to a boil, add the coconut milk.
- When the mixture begins to boil, add the sweet potato.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, cook the tapioca by directed
- Cook until it becomes tender and add the banana.
- Add the bilo bilo and the tapioca.
- When the bilo bilo rises, it is cooked.
- Bilo Bilo
- Pour the mochiko into a large bowl
- Slowly add water until it becomes a thick paste
- Rolling into 1/2 inch balls
NotesA sweet coconut soup with sweet potatoes and rice balls.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More