- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup peeled, thinly sliced ginger
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups club soda
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- In a covered saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the ginger pieces and sugar and cover.
- Reduce the heat and allow it to simmer for five minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow it to sit for 20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and set aside the liquid.
- Once it has reached room temperature, cool it in the fridge.
- Although you don’t need the ginger pieces any more, you can keep them to make crystallized ginger.
- Mix the ginger sugar water with two cups of cold club soda.
- Add the lime juice.
- Stir and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More