- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. bonless tender beef steak (sirloin, rib eye or top loin)
- 2 Tbls. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 stalks celery, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 medium, chunked
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Cut beef across grain into strips
- 1 1/2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Combine soy sauce, garlic and ginger in medium bowl; stir in beef. Let stand 20 minutes. Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat until hot over medium-high heat. Add beef and stir-fry
- 2 minutes; remove. Add celery and onion to same pan; sprinkle with salt and stir-fry until tender-crisp. Stir in beef; heat and serve.
NotesThis recipe was found in the Kikkoman Chinese cookbook.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More