- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Krusteaz Gingerbread Mix
- (unfortunately only sold near the holidays I think)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Butterscotch ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease an 8x8 pan.
- Mix gingerbread mix, butter, and eggs.
- Add in butterscotch chips and spread in pan.
- Drizzle butterscotch topping over top, about 2-3 Tbsp or so.
- Bake for ~25min or until a knife comes out nearly clean
NotesI had a box of gingerbread mix laying around after the holidays and I wanted to do something different with it. The result was unexpectedly *awesome* -- it was devoured within a day!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More