- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Krusteaz Gingerbread Mix
- (unfortunately only sold near the holidays I think)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Butterscotch ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease an 8x8 pan.
- Mix gingerbread mix, butter, and eggs.
- Add in butterscotch chips and spread in pan.
- Drizzle butterscotch topping over top, about 2-3 Tbsp or so.
- Bake for ~25min or until a knife comes out nearly clean
NotesI had a box of gingerbread mix laying around after the holidays and I wanted to do something different with it. The result was unexpectedly *awesome* -- it was devoured within a day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More