GINGER CARROT GARDEN SALAD
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 head Romaine or Boston lettuce, trimmed, washed, dried, and torn into bits
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced into julienne strips
- ½ cup Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- In a salad bowl, toss the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and carrots.
- Mix in the chilled Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA fresh and crispy salad made in no time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More