- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 head Romaine or Boston lettuce, trimmed, washed, dried, and torn into bits
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced into julienne strips
- ½ cup Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- In a salad bowl, toss the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and carrots.
- Mix in the chilled Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing.
- Serve immediately.
NotesA fresh and crispy salad made in no time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More