- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 16 ounces carrots, julienned
- ¾ cup Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- In a bowl, mix the Wafu® Ginger Carrot Japanese Dressing, mayonnaise, salt and sugar.
- Add the julienned carrots and toss until very well blended.
- Chill before serving.
NotesA vitamin A packed carrot salad with a whole lot of zing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More