- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small bunch fresh carrots, sliced thinly at an angle
- 1 one inch knob fresh ginger, sliced into five pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 3 sticks cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, freshly chopped
- Vegetable stock, as needed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Black pepper, freshly ground to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large sauté pan.
- Add just enough vegetable stock to cover the carrots.
- Simmer over medium-high heat until stock is reduced and carrots are glazed, but not mushy.
- Add more stock if carrots are not cooked to desired tenderness.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and ginger.
- Stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately
NotesGot this in an email
Add a twist to traditional carrots with fresh ginger, fragrant cinnamon and sweet honey.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More