- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup of butter (1/2 a stick), room temperature
- 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (1/2 package), room temperature
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons ground ginger (taste as you go)
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- candied ginger (optional)
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together, about 3 minutes. Scraped down the sides and bottom.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar. Add the vanilla to taste.
- Spread on cooled cupcakes. Decorated with chopped candied ginger.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce