GINGER CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1/4 cup of butter (1/2 a stick), room temperature
- 4 oz of Philly cream cheese (1/2 package), room temperature
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons ground ginger (taste as you go)
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- candied ginger (optional)
Cream the butter and cream cheese together, about 3 minutes. Scraped down the sides and bottom.
Slowly add the powdered sugar. Add the vanilla to taste.
Spread on cooled cupcakes. Decorated with chopped candied ginger.
No Reviews at this time.