- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20 to 24
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temp
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, at room temp
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a medium bowl cream together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Slowly sift in the confectioners sugar and continue beating.
- Mix until all lumps are gone.
- Add the vanilla and ginger and mix until fully integrated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More