- Cooking Time: 8-12
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp oilve oil
- 4 mahi mahi fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a shallow glass dish, stir together honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and olive oil.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place them into the dish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Remove fish from dish and reserve marinade.
- Fry fish for 4-6 minutes on each side, turning only once, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove fish from pan and keep warm.
- Pour reserved marinade into skillet.
- Heat at med-high until mixture reduces to a glaze consistency.
- Spoon glaze over fish and serve immediately.
NotesThis is good served over rice with a veggie on the side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More