GINGER LEMONADE WITH WHOLE LEMONS
Ginger Lemonade With Whole Lemons
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 whole organic lemon well scrubbed
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp of freshly grated ginger, or more to taste
- fresh mint leaves
- 6 – 8 cups of filtered water, sparkling mineral water, or soda water
Place the agave and lemon juice in a saucepan until dissolved. Allow to cool.
Place this “syrup” in the blender with the whole lemon and freshly grated ginger and blend until frothy.
Stir through the desired amount of water and serve garnished with fresh mint leaves. You could add more freshly grated ginger for an extra punch.
This non-alcoholic drink is so refreshing on a hot Summer day. For a cocktail you could always add in some Vodka.
For today, mine is this decadent agave-sweetened rich velvet lemonade that is absolutely to die for.