- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: varies on use
- Preparation Time: 7
- 1T grated fresh ginger (a microplane works great for this)
- 3T soy sauce
- 1/2 T shiro miso
- 1 cup Best Goods mayo
- Mix the miso with a big spoonful of the mayo, if you add it all at once you won't get a smooth blend
- Add soy sauce to miso "starter" mix
- Continue to add rest of mayo
- Add grated ginger to rest of mixture.
NotesI love this with broccoli - usually I just use plain mayo, but if I am up to it, this is WAY better!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More