- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15-1/4oz) sliced peaches drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup candied cherries, halved
- 1 pkg (14-1/2oz) gingerbread cake/cookie mix
- In a small bow, combine butter and brown sugar.
- Spoon into an ungreased 10-in fluted tube pan (bundt).
- Alternately arrange peaches and cherries in pan. Prepare gingerbread batter according to pkg directions for cake: carefully pour over fruit.
- Bake 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Yield: 12 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More