- Cooking Time: 35 to 40
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15-1/4oz) sliced peaches drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup candied cherries, halved
- 1 pkg (14-1/2oz) gingerbread cake/cookie mix
- In a small bow, combine butter and brown sugar.
- Spoon into an ungreased 10-in fluted tube pan (bundt).
- Alternately arrange peaches and cherries in pan. Prepare gingerbread batter according to pkg directions for cake: carefully pour over fruit.
- Bake 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Yield: 12 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Taste of CenturyLink
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More