- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 to 8 fish fillets, about 5 ounces each
- 1/2 cup minced shallots
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons rated ginger root
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in medium pan, add shallots and sauté for a couple of minutes. Add white wine and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except salmon and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in large pen, add salmon and cook each side for 3 minutes. Pour sauce over fish and cook for a couple of minutes just to heat it through.
- Serve warm. It’s very good with rice.
NotesThis is amazing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
NFPG Recipe Collection
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More