- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 to 8 fish fillets, about 5 ounces each
- 1/2 cup minced shallots
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 5 tablespoons rated ginger root
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in medium pan, add shallots and sauté for a couple of minutes. Add white wine and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except salmon and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in large pen, add salmon and cook each side for 3 minutes. Pour sauce over fish and cook for a couple of minutes just to heat it through.
- Serve warm. It’s very good with rice.
NotesThis is amazing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More