- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese - room temperature
- 8 oz. unsalted butter - room temperature
- 1 tsp powdered ginger
- 6 Tblsp. Minced candied ginger
- 2 Tblsp. Fresh grated ginger
- enough flour to make a rollable dough (approx. 2-3 cups)
- 1 Cup 10X sugar
- Canton Ginger Liquor or Spiced Rum
- Preheat oven to 350’
- Line cookie sheets with parchment
- Beat cheese and butter till fluffy.
- Mix all 3 gingers with 1 cup of the flour then add to cheese/butter
- Add flour a bit at a time till it comes together in a soft ball. (Try not to have dough too stiff.)
- Refrigerate the dough, covered, at least 30 minutes
- Roll the dough to 1/8 inch.
- Cut dough with round cutter.
- Arrange on cookie sheet
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Mix Sugar and ginger liquor
- While still warm, drizzle cookies lightly with sugar mix
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More