- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese - room temperature
- 8 oz. unsalted butter - room temperature
- 1 tsp powdered ginger
- 6 Tblsp. Minced candied ginger
- 2 Tblsp. Fresh grated ginger
- enough flour to make a rollable dough (approx. 2-3 cups)
- 1 Cup 10X sugar
- Canton Ginger Liquor or Spiced Rum
- Preheat oven to 350’
- Line cookie sheets with parchment
- Beat cheese and butter till fluffy.
- Mix all 3 gingers with 1 cup of the flour then add to cheese/butter
- Add flour a bit at a time till it comes together in a soft ball. (Try not to have dough too stiff.)
- Refrigerate the dough, covered, at least 30 minutes
- Roll the dough to 1/8 inch.
- Cut dough with round cutter.
- Arrange on cookie sheet
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Mix Sugar and ginger liquor
- While still warm, drizzle cookies lightly with sugar mix
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More