- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/3C chopped pecans
- 1/3C crushed Archway Ginger Snaps (6 cookies)
- 1/3C chopped pitted dates
- 1/2C crushed Archway Ginger Snaps (9 cookies)
- Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature, to soften it.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, pecans, dates and
- 1/3 cup Ginger Snaps. Mix thoroughly. Form into a ball and wrap with
- Seran Wrap. Chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Shortly before serving, roll the cheese ball in the 1/2 cup of crushed
- Ginger Snaps to coat the ball in crumbs.
- Serve with crackers (generic club crackers are nice).
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More