- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups of water
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger root
- optional: honey and lemon
- Peel the ginger root and slice it into thin slices. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Once it is boiling, add the ginger.
- Cover it and reduce to a simmer for 15-20 minutes. Strain the tea.
- Add honey and lemon to taste
NotesNote: Keep in mind that if you are making this tea to strengthen the immune system and ward off colds and flu, sweeteners are not recommended
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More