- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups of water
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger root
- optional: honey and lemon
- Peel the ginger root and slice it into thin slices. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Once it is boiling, add the ginger.
- Cover it and reduce to a simmer for 15-20 minutes. Strain the tea.
- Add honey and lemon to taste
NotesNote: Keep in mind that if you are making this tea to strengthen the immune system and ward off colds and flu, sweeteners are not recommended
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More