- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups of water
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger root
- optional: honey and lemon
- Peel the ginger root and slice it into thin slices. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Once it is boiling, add the ginger.
- Cover it and reduce to a simmer for 15-20 minutes. Strain the tea.
- Add honey and lemon to taste
NotesNote: Keep in mind that if you are making this tea to strengthen the immune system and ward off colds and flu, sweeteners are not recommended
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More