- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup Teriyaki marinade/sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 center-cut pork loin or rib chops (3/4 inch thick), trimmed of fat
- Place pork chops in large ziploc bag
- Stir together teriyaki marinade/sauce, brown sugar and ginger until sugar dissolves; Pour over chops in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over occasionally.
- Reserving marinade, remove chops and cook on grill or bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until slightly pink in center, turning over and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More