- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup Teriyaki marinade/sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 center-cut pork loin or rib chops (3/4 inch thick), trimmed of fat
- Place pork chops in large ziploc bag
- Stir together teriyaki marinade/sauce, brown sugar and ginger until sugar dissolves; Pour over chops in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over occasionally.
- Reserving marinade, remove chops and cook on grill or bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes, or until slightly pink in center, turning over and brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More