- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large egg
- 1 c crimini mushrooms
- 1 c zucchini
- 1 c yellow squash
- 1 1/2 c cooked rice (it's best to use leftover rice or to make it soon enough in advance that it's completely cooled)
- 1-2 Tbsp soy sauce (to your taste)
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- Ginger dressing (I used a prepared dressing from the Asian food aisle)
- 1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- -Chop all vegetables to bite size & dice garlic.
- -Preheat large pan & vegetable oil (& sesame oil if you choose to use it - it adds a nice nutty flavor).
- -Scramble egg, remove from pan and set aside.
- -Turn heat to medium high, add vegetables & garlic and cook until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes. You want the vegetables to remain slightly firm.
- -Add cold cooked rice & egg. Cook until heated through.
- -Add soy sauce.
- Serve with ginger dressing drizzled on top.
NotesI like this recipe because it's really flavorful and can be made in under 20 minutes.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More