- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil.
- Spray foil with no stick cooking spray.
- Mix flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter and 3/4 cup of the sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg until well blended.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until well mixed.
- Stir in molasses and water just until blended. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in remaining 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the icing; refrigerate remaining icing.
- Spoon dollops (about 1 teaspoon each) of the reserved icing over batter in pan. With knife or spatula, swirl icing through batter to marbleize.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Lift out of pan using foil.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Invert and peel off foil.
- Spread refrigerated icing over bars.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More