- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 4 oz chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat over to 350 F.
- Combine flour, sugar, ginger, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- Mix in pecans.
- Mix together eggs and molasses and mix into flour mixture.
- Mix until mixture comes together.
- Divide dough into two equal pieces.
- Shape into logs and bake on parchment lined sheet pan for 30 -35 mins.
- Cool 10 mins.
- Then cut on diagonal with serrated knife.
- Place back onto sheet pan and bake 10 - 20 mins longer (depending on if you want chewy or crunchy biscotti).
- I dipped mine in white chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More