- Cooking Time: 35-45
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1/3 cup vegtable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 3/4 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 and grease a cookie sheet
- 2. In a large bowl, mic together oil, sugar, eggs, and molasses. In another bowl, combine flours, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg; mix into egg mixture to form a stiff dough.
- 3. Divide dough in half, and shape each half into a roll the length of the cookie sheet. Place rolls on cookie sheet, and pat down to flatten the dough to 1/2" thickness.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
- 5. When cool enough to touch, cut into 1/2" thick diagonal slices. Place sliced biscotti on cookie sheet, and bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until toasted and crispy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More