- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C flor
- 2 t ground ginger
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/4 t ground nutmet
- 1/4 t salt
- 3/4 C butter, softened
- 3/4 C firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- Mix flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmet and salt in large bowl.
- Set aside.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add molasses, egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed.
- Press dough into thic flat disk.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness on lightly floured work surface.
- Use 5" cookie cutters.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges of cookies are set and just begin to brown.
- Cool on baking sheets 1-2 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Decorate as desired.
- Store airtight up to 5 days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More