- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375ºF; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- Stir all ingredients until blended.
- Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until brown
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More