- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup apple butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375ºF; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- Stir all ingredients until blended.
- Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry.
- Turn; cook until brown
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
A Falcon Feast
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More