- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 250
- Line 2 large baking dishes (I used 9 X 13 pans) with foil and coat with cooking spray. Fill each with 7 1/2 cups popcorn.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, molasses, corn syrup, ginger, cinnamon, and salt in a large, heavy bottom saucepan. Heat over medium heat until mixture boils. Boil for 5 minutes; stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add baking soda. Pour over popcorn; toss to coat.
- Bake at 250 for one hour, carefully stirring the warm mixture about every 15 minutes. Cool completely.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More