- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 C brown sugar
- 4 tsp ground Ginger
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp finely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 C plus 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in ginger, cinnamon, cloves, pepper and salt.
- Beat in eggs and molasses.
- Add flour, mix on low speed to combine.
- Divide dough into thirds, press to flatten, and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate and chill at least 1 hour
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Roll out dough and cut into shapes.
- Bake until lightly browned about 35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Jean’s Recipe File
The Naked MacaronSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More