- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 oz shallot; minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup Orange juice or Tangerine or Tangelo
- 2 tsp Orange Zest
- 1/4 tsp plus a pinch ground ginger
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, room temp and cut into chunks
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Combine shallots, wine and juice in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce to 1/2.
- Stir in the ginger and the zest; simmer for 30 more seconds.
- Remove from heat and whisk in butter, one chunk at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Add salt and white pepper to taste.
NotesVery decadent and delicious, normally beurre al'orange does not contain ginger... But I was not sure what the french name for it would be... So if you want REAL buerre al'orange... Just drop the ginger from the recipe...
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More