- Cooking Time: 2 hours chilling
- Servings: 8 depending on shrimp
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 table spoons apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place shrimp in a dish, single layer.
- Heat soy sauce in small pan until boiling.
- Stir in ginger, reduce heat, simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, sugar, apple juice and pepper.
- Pour mixture over shrimp and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve shrimp with any remaining sauce.
Cooking with Sabra
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More