- Cooking Time: 2 hours chilling
- Servings: 8 depending on shrimp
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 table spoons apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place shrimp in a dish, single layer.
- Heat soy sauce in small pan until boiling.
- Stir in ginger, reduce heat, simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, sugar, apple juice and pepper.
- Pour mixture over shrimp and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve shrimp with any remaining sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More