- Cooking Time: 2 hours chilling
- Servings: 8 depending on shrimp
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 table spoons apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place shrimp in a dish, single layer.
- Heat soy sauce in small pan until boiling.
- Stir in ginger, reduce heat, simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, sugar, apple juice and pepper.
- Pour mixture over shrimp and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve shrimp with any remaining sauce.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More