- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 35-45
- Preparation Time: 90 includes chill time
- 15 oz (El Rey) Macuro 70%
- 1 1/2 cup (Reed's) Premium Ginger Beer
- 6 drops (Floracopia) ginger root essential oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup crystal ginger, finely diced
Gently melt chocolate and ginger beer together, stirring till smooth.
Cool to wrist temperature before stirring in the essential oil.
Cover closely and chill till firm enough to scoop.
Shape bite-sized balls or squares.
Roll in cocoa.
Top each truffle with diced crystal ginger.
Enjoy as soon as you can, the flavor peaks in about an hour.