- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 35-45
- Preparation Time: 90 includes chill time
- 15 oz (El Rey) Macuro 70%
- 1 1/2 cup (Reed's) Premium Ginger Beer
- 6 drops (Floracopia) ginger root essential oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup crystal ginger, finely diced
- Gently melt chocolate and ginger beer together, stirring till smooth.
- Cool to wrist temperature before stirring in the essential oil.
- Cover closely and chill till firm enough to scoop.
- Shape bite-sized balls or squares.
- Roll in cocoa.
- Top each truffle with diced crystal ginger.
- Enjoy as soon as you can, the flavor peaks in about an hour.
NotesThe delightful scent of white ginger blossoms fills the air year 'round in the tropics, but it is the discovery of the first Spring rhizomes of the zingiber officinale that send me into the kitchen to make a few of these tender morsels. Rich exotic Macuro ganache infused with the zing of fresh ginger awaits your pleasure under a jaunty cascade of crystalized ginger.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More