- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg. can pear halves, drained
- 1 c. gingersnap cookies, crumbled fine
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- Place pears in glass dish, cavity up.
- Mix gingersnap crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pears.
- Dot with pear with 1/2 tbsp pat of margarine. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More