- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg. can pear halves, drained
- 1 c. gingersnap cookies, crumbled fine
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- Place pears in glass dish, cavity up.
- Mix gingersnap crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pears.
- Dot with pear with 1/2 tbsp pat of margarine. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More