- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg. can pear halves, drained
- 1 c. gingersnap cookies, crumbled fine
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- Place pears in glass dish, cavity up.
- Mix gingersnap crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pears.
- Dot with pear with 1/2 tbsp pat of margarine. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More