- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg. can pear halves, drained
- 1 c. gingersnap cookies, crumbled fine
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- Place pears in glass dish, cavity up.
- Mix gingersnap crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over pears.
- Dot with pear with 1/2 tbsp pat of margarine. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More