- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- /4 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 c. molasses
- 2 T. fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2-1/2 to 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 T. cinnamon
- Garnish: additional sugar
- Blend butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl; add egg, blending until fluffy.
- Mix in molasses and ginger; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in another mixing bowl; stir into butter mixture.
- Shape dough into one-inch balls; roll in additional sugar and arrange on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Makes about 4 dozen.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More