- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 40(2-inch) gingersnap cookies, finely ground
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- Using a food processor, grind cookies into a fine crumb. A plastic bag and mallet would work here, too.
- Stir together gingersnap crumbs and butter in a bowl until crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Spray cupcake tins with a light cooking spray.
- Using a portion scoop (1/4 cup size), place the crust into each cupcake tin. Press and even out bottoms.
- Bake both cupcake tins in middle of oven until edge is golden brown, about 5 minutes (watch carefully toward end of baking; crust burns easily).
- Cool in pan on racks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More